Under The Guidance of Honourable Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modiji
ICC’s fight against COVID-19
Actions Initiated by ICC Across Locations :
ICC BOARD in its 27th Mar,20 board meeting emphasizes on PREVENTIVE MEASURES TO FIGHT COVID-19 IN LINE WITH THE DIRECTIVE OF HONORABLE PM SHRI NARENDRA MODI.
Few steps taken by ICC are as under:
- Seamless communication with employees through Discussions, Advisory, Guidelines, Dos & Don’ts & Posters etc. to create awareness and avoid any panic situation.
- Unwell employees were advised to visit doctor and not to attend duty.
- Sanitization of Offices (including Handles, Doors, Railings, Tables, Chairs, Telephones and Laptops) started every 2 hours to mitigate the risk of virus spread.
- Arrangement of Hand-wash and Sanitizers all across.
- Stopped using Bio-Matrix attendance machine use, to eliminate the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Distributed Masks to all employees.
- Continuous engagement with all employees to remain updated with their wellbeing & social distancing.
- Thermal screening of all incoming employees at factory gate.
- Employees were asked to Work from Home to avoid any further spread of COVID-19.
- Board meeting using Video conferencing to avoid spread of COVID-19.
- Daily interaction with customers on their wellbeing.
- Daily communication with vendors on their wellbeing.
- Provided laptops with secure connectivity to ensure auditors could work from home seamlessly and audits can be concluded without getting affected by COVID-19.
- Visitor entries were banned.
- ICC is standing with the nation to fight with COVID-19 and encourages its employees to contribute to PM CARES FUND